Deciding to study abroad is a huge decision, both financially and emotionally. It is imperative to invest enough time and effort to make the right decision. We’re here to help make it worthwhile. Our qualified and experienced advisors will hold your hand throughout the process to help you make the right decision every step of the way.
For 4 years in fact, each year we have been supporting dozens of students in various universities and colleges in Canada, the USA and the United Kingdom. We believe that the number of students who wish to study in overseas countries will increase every year. Our qualified international education advisers will help you make your study abroad plan a success and your stay in the country of study a positive one.
We will assist you with the following steps :
- Selection of universities, colleges or vocational schools
- 3 Choice of universities / colleges
- 9 Choice of program
- Preparation of admission documents
- Transmission of documents to selected universities or colleges
- Regular follow-up with universities / colleges to obtain the admission letter
- Application for scholarship scholarship
- Coaching for GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, GMAT and SAT
- Visa Assistance 100%
- 3-4 Visa interview simulations [if necessary]
- Payment of tuition fees
- Comparative evaluation of diplomas
This process can take 4 to 6 weeks for assessment, depending on the education provider. Additional documents can be requested at any time during the process. It is strongly recommended to start the process at least 8 months in advance.
Once you have your letter of admission, you must start preparing the study permit application package. In partnership with the prestigious Montreal law firm Immigration.ca, headed by renowned immigration lawyer Colin Singer, we offer assistance in obtaining the study visa.
In order to optimize the chances of obtaining the study permit, we recommend that parents pay at least the tuition fees for the first year of study.
We will assist you in :
- Obtaining the letter of admission
- Obtaining the letter of confirmation of eligibility issued by the educational institution
- Obtaining the tuition fee payment receipt
- Verification of documents
- Preparation of the file
- Payment of permit application fees
- Payment of biometric imprint fees
- Send the file to the visa office
- Account monitoring until the response is obtained
This process may take 3 to 6 months from the date of dispatch. Additional documents can be requested at any time during the process. It is strongly recommended to start the process at least 6 months in advance, before the course start date.
Obtaining the study permit is the most important step in the international study project. It is therefore important to be well prepared to obtain it and to put it to good use once obtained. To do this, you must meet 3 essential criteria, in addition to the other documents :
- Meet health and character requirements
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have sufficient funds to pay for tuition and living expenses, and have proof of this
Other visa eligibility criteria :
- Admission to a designated educational institution :
Applicants must enroll in a study program listed in the Register of Commonwealth Institutions and Courses for Foreign Students
- Financial capacity :
Applicants must have legal proof of their financial capacity which shows that they are eligible to pay their course fees and the living expenses of their dependent family members.
- English proficiency :
It is in some cases mandatory to provide proof of English proficiency with the visa application or when requested by an officer otherwise the visa will be refused.
- Underage student :
Students under the age of 18 should have a legal guardian in the country of study or be accompanied by a parent when traveling.